Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Madness

 This page has everything you need to know to get prepared for the exciting showbiz of March Madness. March Madness is where the top 64 teams in NCAA Basketball form one giant bracket and play each other in order to move on. This big tournament not only contains the best of the best, but also some of the biggest upsets in history. For example, in 1991 the Syracuse Orange was prowling through the season when they were stopped dead in their tracks by the Richmond Spiders in the first round. As the indoor war on the court raged on, stakes rose and elimination seeked it's next victim. As the whistle sounded for the end of the 1st half the Richmond Spiders entered the locker room with an 8 point lead and a great load of confidence.
       In the second half, Richmond clinged to their lead and emerged victorious. Their lead was challenged at times, once even at the narrowest of 2 points but in the end the Spiders held on to practical 4 point win over one of the toughest teams to enter the bracket.
      So as you can see, March Madness can be one of the most exciting and riveting events of the year. In my opinion it is the best event throughout the course of any year but then again, that's just my opinion. Comment what your favorite sporting event is and who you think will win the NCAA March Madness and take home the trophy!

Here is a video of the upset I mentioned earlier in this post!

5 comments:

  1. Not being a huge sports fan (I know...what is WRONG with me?), I had a general idea of what March Madness was but your post really helped me understand it better. I can see why people love this time of the year! This post is awesome! I love that you included the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video helped me visualize more what you said. You included interesting facts and an on-topic story for the time of year

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video helped me visualize more what you said. You included interesting facts and an on-topic story for the time of year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you added the video because that really pulled me in and I was more engaged in the story

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked how you added the video because that really pulled me in and I was more engaged in the story

    ReplyDelete